Just rounding out the last few important bug fixes (and enhancements) that are needed for the Tapestry 5 release candidate. Can I get it together before I leave for my Europe trip on Sept. 15th? If not, the RC may wait until October.
Importantly, I think I've nailed TAPESTRY-2561, the thread deadlock bug.
I'm already looking forward to 5.1: I have lots of fully backwards compatible enhancements to make.